Say Goodbye to the INFINITI Q70 Luxury Sedan in New Jersey
After 5 years on the roads of New Jersey, the INFINITI Q70 & Q70L will be driving off into the sunset to make way for some innovative additions to our model lineup. But, the good news is that you still have time to bid this luxury sedan farewell!
We still have a selection of new Q70 & Q70L models available with upgraded features inside, a sporty yet elegant design outside and so much safety tech to ensure peace of mind for you & your loved ones on any drive.
Some highlights of the INFINITI Q70 & Q70L include:
- 330-hp 3.7L V6 & 420-hp 5.6L V8 engine choices
- Power moonroof
- Premium materials like Japanese ash wood trim & leather-appointed seating
- Climate-controlled front seats with heating & cooling capabilities
- Multiple premium audio system options from Bose
- Proactive safety features like intelligent cruise control, blind spot intervention & predictive forward collision warning
The Q70 name may have only been on the road for a few years, but this sedan has a storied legacy that’s inspired by models going back as far as 1993.
History of the INFINITI Q70
The INFINITI Q70 name came about in 2014 when it was switched from the INFINITI M37 & M56 models. It gave a new aesthetic to this mid-size sedan that was inspired by popular models like the J30, M45 & M35.
The 2011 INFINITI M was first previewed at the 59th Annual Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance in August before making its official debut in December 2009 at a media event coinciding with the LA Auto Show that year.
It first went on sale here in New Jersey in March 2010 after much anticipation and our customers enjoyed their experience driving the M. In fact, it became one of the most popular vehicles here at Ramsey INFINITI.
With the name change in 2014 came the debut of the Q70L, which is the spiritual descendent of one of the 2 original models from our brand: the INFINITI Q45. It offers the same looks & features of the Q70, except in a larger package to give passengers in the 2nd row some more room.
There were a few unique editions of the Q70 that became available during this sedan’s run that gave you distinct features. The 3 that came out are comprised of:
- INFINITI Q70 Hybrid, a more fuel-efficient version of this luxury car
- INFINITI Q70L Bespoke Edition, based on the interior of a concept car
- INFINITI Q70 Premium Select Edition, filled with exclusive sporty & luxury content
Over the years, the INFINITI Q70 received prestigious automotive accolades such as the J.D. Power U.S. Resale Value Award and IIHS Top Safety Pick+ for its performance in collision testing. Ramsey INFINITI can get you behind the wheel of this award-winning luxury sedan while it’s still in stock.
Contact our team today to schedule your INFINITI Q70 or Q70L test drive while you still can!